Ibrahim is an experienced product manager with a track record of delivering cutting-edge products that protect millions of consumers around the world. He enjoys exploring the limits of what is possible, especially in the areas of computer security, privacy, and consumer protection. Available for full-time employment
- Envisioned the most private Ruby on Rails web platform in industry.
- Co-authored three cutting-edge privacy and security research papers.
- Spoke about the impact of technology on consumer security and privacy at FTC's PrivacyCon in front of 1900+ top security experts, public policymakers, and consumers.
- Presented Research about privacy on adult websites at 38th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy.
- Contributed to EFF's security projects (SSD and SEC) the leading security tools to educate the public about security and privacy.
- His work was supported by NSF, Google, and Palantir Technologies.